CED404 - Special Project II
About the course
Course description and learning objectives
Student completing this course will be able to:
• Demonstrate experiments and analyze the results
• Assosiate literature and information in order to support the experimental result.
• Demonstrate independent research capability.
• Write a report.
1. Research methodology
2. Analytical instrumentation depends on the project
3. Report writing and presentation
Books, journals articles and manual related to the project