ETH100I - Social Ethics
100 minutes / week
TBA in every semester
About the course
Course description and learning objectives
Student completing this course will be able to explain man’s unqualified good, morals or ethics.
1. Ethics: evolution and openess in human being
2. Intellegence and human behavior
3. Ethics and society
4. Systematization of ethics
5. The will and freedom
1. Polo, L., 2008. “Ethics: A Version of Its Classic Themes”, Manila: SINAG-TALA.
2. Ferem, V. (Ed.), 1956. “Encyclopedia of Morals”, New York: Philosophical Library.
3. LaFollette, H. (Ed.), 2000. “The Blackwell Guide to Ethical Theory”, Massachusetts: Blackwell Publisher.
4. Madison, G.B., Fairbairn, M., 1999. “The Ethics of Postmodemity: Current Trends in Continental Thought”, Illinois: Northwestern University Press.
5. Singer, P. (Ed.), 1993. “A Companion to Ethics”, Massachusetts: Blackwell Publisher.