CED209 - Chinese III
100 minutes / week
About the course
CED159 - Chinese II
Course description and learning objectives
Student completing this course will be able to:
• Assosiate various vocabulary and applying the grammar and structures of mandarin accurately.
• Demonstrate Mandarin communication.
1. Focus on grammar structure
2. Idiomatic expressions
3. Characters writing
4. Recognize and write 300 Chinese characters and produce the sounds associated with the characters
5. Demonstrate comprehension of short reading selections (articles, dialogues, or short stories)
1. Practical Audio Visual CHINESE, 2nd ed., Cheng Chung Book Co., Ltd.
2. Speak Mandarin in Five Hundred Words, Overseas Community Affairs Council Taiwan
3. Other related references