CED319 - Transport Phenomena and Unit Operation II
150 minutes / week
About the course
CED301 - Unit Operation I
Course description and learning objectives
Student completing this course will be able to:
• Explain the concept of heat transfer.
• Associate equipment related to heat transport.
1. Basic principle of heat transfer
2. Heat exchange and heat exchanger
3. Steady and unsteady state conduction
4. Drying and evaporation
5. Boiling and condensation
6. Vapor pressure of water and humidity
1. Geankoplis, C. J., 2003. Transport Processes and Separation Process Principles, 4 ed., New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
2. McCabe, W. L., Smith, J. C., Harriott, P., 2005. Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering, 7 ed., New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co.