CED400 - Chemical Engineering Process
150 minutes / week
About the course
CED318 - Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, CED262 - Kinetics and Catalyst
Course description and learning objectives
Student completing this course will be able to:
• Assosiate various chemical reaction in chemical industries.
• Explain several chemical industries processings such as crude oil refining and synthesis gas.
2. Alkylation and de-alkelation
3. Hydrogenation and de-hydrogenation
6. OXO method
7. Hydration and polymerization
8. Sulfonation and sulfation
1. Coker, A.K., 2015, Ludwig’s Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants, 4th Ed., Gulf Profesional Publising.
2. Chauvel, A., Lefebvre, G., 1989, Petrochemical Processes, Editions Technip.