CED257 - Engineering Mathematics II
200 minutes / week
About the course
CED215 - Engineering Mathematics I, CED216 - Computer Programming
Course description and learning objectives
Student completing this course will be able to solve basic engineering mathematic problem using ordinary differential equations, gamma, beta and error function, fourier analysis, integral and transforms as well as partial differential equations.
1. Series solution for ordinary differential equations
2. Gamma, beta and error function
3. Fourier analysis, integral and transforms
4. Partial differential equations
1. Kreyszig, E., 2011, “Advanced Engineering Mathematics”, 10th ed., John Wiley & Sons (International student edition).
2. Stroud, K.A., 2007, “Engineering Mathematics”, 6th ed., Palgrave Macmillan.